The role of EHS is to help a horse recognize inefficient and unconscious muscle contractions so he can regain conscious control over his own muscles and, therefore, also regain access to his full range of motion, comfort, strength and endurance....
This instructional video download was custom created for YOU, the horse OWNER, to help your horse ASAP by learning the basic Intro EHS Protocol.
Great for folks who don't have access to a Certified EHS Educator, for maintenance or between professional sessions.
+ BONUS mini-session of Hanna Somatics for the Rider!
• Posture & Movement Assessments & Discussion
• Alissa guides the client through the appropriate HS Protocol
• Learn 3 "Homework" movements to continue the work between sessions
Sessions are 60-90 minutes. PLUS Get tips on how to prevent recurrence of tension and 'brace' using ASATH Somatic Horse Handling techniques!
Weekend Posture Overhaul at Alissa's farm in Oakridge, OREGON
• 3 Private EHS Sessions
• 2 nights Board included!
• Somatic Horse Handling tips to prevent tension & crookedness
Human accommodations and trailer hook-ups also available, please inquire.
- session type: equine, canine or human
- # of sessions you are interested in scheduling
- a brief description of your horse/dog/self and the reasons you are seeking my help
- who referred you?
Alissa Mayer - A Somatic Approach to Horsemanship™ 77615 High Prairie RD, Oakridge, OR 97463 US
By Appointment Only