Transformational Instruction and Inspiration devoted to increasing awareness, flexibility and range of motion throughout your body.
• Posture & Movement Assessments & Discussion
• Alissa guides the client through the appropriate HS Protocol
• Learn 3 "Homework" movements to continue the work between sessions
Sessions are 60-90 minutes. Appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.
Wear comfy loose clothing, you will be lying on a massage table.
This Body-Mind Hack is a 7-day free online event featuring training from Alissa Mayer, one of the world's leading instructors in using Somatic Movement to improve body function and feel for equestrians, dancers, athletes and horses too!
In 7 days, you'll learn 7 simple yet powerful movements to reduce tension and improve range of motion, including one hands-on movement you can share with your horse or dog! This is how you become more balanced, improve your performance and get out of pain, FASTER!
Somatics for Riders > Learn to improve motor control and body awareness to beat back pain, get supple, feel better and ride better, NOW!
- session type: equine, canine or human
- # of sessions you are interested in scheduling
- a brief description of your horse/dog/self and the reasons you are seeking my help
- who referred you?
Alissa Mayer - A Somatic Approach to Horsemanship™ 77615 High Prairie RD, Oakridge, OR 97463 US
By Appointment Only